5. Hose off your muck boots before returning them to the tack shed.
4. Turn on the hose to the horse shelter before you walk down to water the horses and realize the water is not on.
3. Rope off the muddy hillside before your horses get to it.
2. Fill the chicken's waterer before you hike back up the slippery road and remember that you need to walk back down, fill it, and walk up again.
1. Remember you have eggs in the pockets of your barn coat before you decide to lift and move the hay bale.
Today is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.