Friday, March 22, 2013

A Is For Acceptance


I'm blogging through the alphabet with Ben and Me. We're just getting started this week with A. So please join in if you're a blogger.

A is for acceptance.

I am accepting the fact that I'm one full month behind in getting my garden ready for the coming season. In four days it will be the one-month anniversary of me falling off my horse and pounding my back on the very hard ground. I thank God I was only battered and not broken. Needless to say, I haven't been able to do anything more than limp along my garden paths only to sigh heavily at all the work that needs to get done soon--very soon. The grass in almost knee-high in some places, and the apple blossoms popped before I could get coddling moth traps hung.

Acceptance.

I'm accepting that I've missed out on some prime-time gardening. But, God is good and His plan is perfect. I can accept that. The weatherman promises that tomorrow will be the perfectly beautiful day and I'm ready to start back to work in the garden

Join up with Ben and Me for Blogging Through The Alphabet


No comments:

Post a Comment