- Re-roof the house (Re-prioritized re-roofing over fencing the pasture.)
- Fence off the second pasture
- Turn the old pond area into a BBQ station and seating area
- Build stone steps into the garden path and the front hillside
- Deep clean the carpets. (Really I want to rip them out and replace them with solid-surfacing!)
I did manage to get the family room carpet clean. It had to be done: That's where the Labs share movie night with us.
- Paint (at least) one room
Add sunshades to the east end of the homeThe east side AND part of the south side now have sun shades.
Friday, March 29, 2013
7 Projects To Complete Before Summer Strikes: The Dream List
Posted by Stable Road Homestead at 7:33 AM