Friday, June 27, 2014

Garden Valley Homestead Blog is LIVE + Facebook Page

The new blog, Garden Valley Homestead--How-tos + Adventures in the Western Landscape, (www.gardenvalleyhomestead.com) is LIVE!

I'm very excited to invite you over to our new homestead blog--Garden Valley Homestead. It's like Stable Road Homestead, but bigger, BETTER; richer in content, images and interactive-ness. (Is that a word?)

It has a magazine format.

Why A New Blog?

I have a strong leading to take my blogging beyond a hobby/past-time, and up to the next level, so I can bring you more and better information. Bringing my vision for the new blog to life entailed switching from Blogger to WordPress.

Yes, I pretty much had to start all over.

Yes, it was a lot of work--but so much fun!

Garden Valley Homestead Has A doTERRA Essential Oil Store

One of my favorite things about the new Blog site is the essential oils store.

I've been a passionate user of pure therapeutic grade essential oils since 2007, when a friend brought them to us in an emergency circumstance. Essential oils have change our lives!  (The full story is on www.gardenvalleyhomestead.com).

Until recently, I've kinda been in the closet about my passion for the healthful properties of essential oils. But, I know the time is right to share my passion with you. If you're already a lover of essential oils, I'd love to hear from you!

Essential oils have been in use for more than 5,000 years. The Lord wrote about them in His Book. Remember Frankincense and Myrrh? (Recommended book: Healing Oils of the Bible.)


Garden Valley Homestead Has A Facebook Page

Of course, it does. Right? On the Facebook Page, you will find information about upcoming articles and information about essential oils.

Please visit the page, tell your friends, and LIKE, like, like it ;)

Head on over the Garden Valley Homestead today!

No comments:

Post a Comment